Graduate Destinations Survey (GDS)
The annual Graduate Destination Survey (GDS) forms part of the Australian Graduate Survey (AGS) which is coordinated nationally by Graduate Careers Australia (GCA). The survey seeks information on the activities of new graduates approximately four months after the completion of their qualification. It provides very useful data on employment options, salary and general labour market trends for graduates.
Typically, the ANU achieves a survey response rate of fifty per cent for the AGS. As not all graduates choose to return the survey, the survey results reflect the number of respondents only, and not the total number of graduates in each discipline.
College Summary Reports of ANU Graduate Destinations, 2015:
- ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences (PDF, 250KB)
- ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (PDF, 277KB)
- ANU College of Business and Economics (PDF, 246KB)
- ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (PDF, 210KB)
- ANU College of Law (PDF, 270KB)
- ANU Colleges of Science (PDF, 253KB)
College Summary Reports of ANU Graduate Destinations, 2014: