Course and teaching evaluation results
Both course and teaching evaluation results are emailed to relevant academic staff on dates outlined in the SELT timetable.
Time series course reports are available on individual course pages in Programs and Courses.
Pre-2019 quantitative course results can be accessed on the course results page.
Aggregate teaching evaluation results are published for individual benchmarking.
The SELT Reporting suite
- All staff have access to quantitative SELT reports with five or more responses.
- Course convenors have access to the course reports of courses they have convened.
- Academic staff have access to their individual teaching results for 2019 classes and onwards.
To view SELT results in ANU Insight:
- Log in to Insight with your UID and HORUS password.
- Access 'Student experience' under the 'Student' heading.
- Available report options will be displayed.
For more information, please visit the SELT Reporting page.
Interpreting SELT results
- Guide for interpreting SELT reports (PDF, 556KB)
(designed for printing landscape orientation on A3)