The SELT survey was paused in Semester 1, Autumn and Winter 2020.
SELT resumes from Semester 2, 2020.
Information about Wellbeing and Remote Education surveys (SWiRL, WHiRRL and TWiRL) can be found here.
The SELT Reporting suite
From September 2019, staff have access to enhanced SELT reporting through ANU Insight.
- All staff have access to quantitative SELT reports with five or more responses.
- Course convenors have access to the course reports of courses they have convened.
- Academic staff have access to their individual teaching results for 2019 classes and onwards.
To view SELT results in ANU Insight:
- Log in to Insight with your UID and HORUS password.
- Access 'Student experience' under the 'Student' heading.
- Available report options will be displayed.
The recommended browser is Google Chrome. Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari are not recommended for the purposes of accessing ANU Insight reports.
Please ensure that pop-ups are not blocked.
To access Insight from off-campus, you will need to use reverse proxy or VPN. More information on how to use these can be found at the following web pages:
For more information, please visit the SELT Reporting page.
If, after reading the information above, you cannot access Insight, or cannot locate SELT reports once logged in, please contact the Evaluations team.
Course and teaching evaluation results
Both course and teaching evaluation results are published on ANU Insight on dates outlined in the SELT timetable.
Time series course reports are available on individual course pages in Programs and Courses.
Pre-2019 quantitative course results can be accessed on the course results page.
Aggregate teaching evaluation results are published for individual benchmarking.
Interpreting SELT results
- Guide for interpreting SELT reports (PDF, 556KB)
(designed for printing landscape orientation on A3)