Graduate Outcomes Survey (GOS)
The Graduate Outcomes Survey (GOS) previously known as the Australian Graduate Survey (AGS) will continue to measure destinations of graduates and labour force outcomes. Administered on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Education and Training by Social Research Centre.
The GOS aims to gather feedback on graduates higher education experiences to improve the experience for future students. For more information, including prize draw details and privacy information, please go to gos.edu.au
2016 results - Graduate labour force outcomes
College Summary Reports of ANU Outcomes Survey, 2016:
- ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences (PDF, 761KB)
- ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (PDF, 762KB)
- ANU College of Business and Economics (PDF, 758KB)
- ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (PDF, 759B)
- ANU College of Law (PDF, 761KB)
- ANU Colleges of Science (PDF, 762KB)
If you need any additional information, please email the Evaluations team or telephone on extension 53541.